BioVariance offers a detailed description and interpretation of molecular mechanisms
- for the investigation of mechanisms of action of drugs.
- for the identification of the optimal application area for drugs and therapies.
- for a shorter time-to-market and faster results in clinical studies.
- for a deeper understanding of the mechanisms in the whole organism.
- to support your product development.
We analyze your complex molecular biological and biomedical data using state-of-the-art procedures to identify their fundamental correlations across all biological levels – from DNA to RNA to Proteins and Metabolites.
Applying Machine Learning, neuronal networks, mathematical algorithms and statistical methods, we analyze your data based on your specific question. Besides, automatization and parallelization techniques accelerate the complex analysis processes of multi-omics data (e.g. genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics) in combination with clinical data. Based on these results we identify biological signatures and develop predictive models for your specific scenario.
Your results will be compared with existing knowledge in the fields of biology, pharmacology and medicine and validated by comprehensive literature research. Using integrated omics analyses, which can be individually adapted to your needs, we decode disease mechanisms with the following focal points:
- Identification and evaluation of biomarkers and molecular signatures
- Characterization of target molecules, interactions and pharmacokinetics
- Repositioning and indication expansion of active ingredients
We support you with our data analyses in the following areas:
- Drug development
- Personalized/stratified medicine
- Genetic/molecular biological diagnostics
These are just a few exemplary methods and applications of our bioinformatics services.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com.