You aim at a detailed description of molecular mechanisms that lead to pathological changes in the organism?
We support you in this. We analyze your complex molecular biological and biomedical data using state-of-the-art procedures to identify their fundamental correlations across all biological levels.
Therefore, we use your own data as well as publicly available metabolomic, proteomic, transcriptomic or genomic data to clarify your specific questions by using appropriate analytical methods. We apply Machine Learning and mathematic algorithms to accelerate the analysis of your data, to automate the complex analysis process and to develop predictive models.
Your results will be compared with existing knowledge in the fields of biology, pharmacology and medicine and will be validated by literature research. With the aid of integrated omic analyses, which can be individually adapted to your needs, we decipher disease mechanisms with the following focal points:
- Identification and evaluation of biomarkers and molecular signatures
- Characterization of target molecules, interactions and pharmacokinetics
- Repositioning and indication expansion of active ingredients
We support you with our data analyses in the following areas:
- Disease diagnosis and monitoring
- Drug development
- Genetic/molecular biological diagnostics
- Personalized/stratified medicine
These are just a few exemplary methods and applications of our bioinformatics services.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com.